Outstanding lifestyle option in a highly sought locale
Sophisticated, bespoke, captivating, inviting; all words that can aptly be used to describe this spectacular unit with its own street frontage in Heathmont’s prized Marlborough pocket.
Other features include;
– Two sizeable bedrooms, including a master with a large walk-in robe
– Substantial open plan living-dining area forms the nucleus of the home
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and contrasting cabinets
– Stone benchtops and feature timber backing to a long breakfast bench
– Luxurious central bathroom with a deep freestanding bath and subway tiling
– Powder room, full-sized laundry and an array of storage solutions
– Gas ducted heating and split-system heating air-conditioning
– Feature pendant lighting and quality window coverings
– French doors lead to an alfresco deck and a private rear yard
– Single lock-up garage, a storage shed and a water tank
– Close to local buses and Ringwood Train Station
– Enjoy the greenery of Dandenong Creek Trail and Heathmont Reserve
– Near schools including Marlborough Primary, Heathmont and Aquinas Colleges
– Recreation facilities such as Aquanation and Ringwood Golf Course
– Shopping and dining at Eastland and the popular Heathmont Village
Perfect for a range of astute buyers, including those looking to get a foot on the property ladder for the first time, downsizers seeking a high-quality abode on an easy-care allotment, or investors wanting to expand their property portfolios.
An inspection will impress, so plan yours without delay; you won’t be disappointed.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Window Treatments