ELEVATED AND TRANQUIL WITH NORTHERLY ASPECT
Offering peaceful leafy views and a relaxing lifestyle, this brick four-bedroom family home is nestled in a private and elevated position. With multiple living areas spread across two levels, this property has something to offer everyone!
– Four generously sized bedrooms, master featuring ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Spacious kitchen boasting wrap around bench top, breakfast bar, gas cook-top, pantry, ample storage and large windows overlooking area views
– Open plan living and dining area seamlessly extends out to the entertaining decks
– Multiple light filled living spaces over two levels, perfect for large families or great for in-law accomodation
– Main bathroom boasting natural lighting provided by a skylight, luxury floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower and bath
– Large covered wrap around deck overlooking the leafy green outlook, ideal for entertaining friends and family all year round
– Double lock-up garage under the house with internal access
– Wonderful Northerly position offering year-round sunshine
– An abundance of natural light fills the home by skylights and cathedral ceilings
Enjoy the easy care free lifestyle this home has to offer. With the convenient location and within walking distance to Killarney Heights High School, public transport and shopping centres, this home is a must inspect!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport