A large slice of heaven in Evans
This truly unique property features three levels of spacious living with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, leading out onto an undercover entertaining deck taking advantage of the river views including the breathtaking sunsets.
The moment you enter this property you know you have found a “hidden gem” of privacy. One of only two blocks of 1445sqm, it has an abundance of potential for the right buyer.
Colorbond fencing on all boundaries and a large concreted turn around driveway at the bottom of the block.
This property is in immaculate condition:
• Huge master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
• Bespoke stainless steel internal staircase balustrade
• Large covered back deck for entertaining
• Replaced dishwasher (2018), hot water system (2015) and roof restored (2012)
• Office and ample storage throughout house
• Double carport with ample storage space and room to expand
• Room for the car, caravan, boat and trailer
• Old double garage perfect for conversion to a separate living area or studio apartment
Walking distance to the river, Shark Bay and Razor Back lookout for some whale watching. Close to Chinamans Beach, Snapper Headland, National Parks, Main Beach and town centre.
Would be ideal for the savvy investor looking for a sea change or the larger family moving to their dream home.
Call Sam today to arrange your private inspection of this property.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- River Views