Pure Character-Filled Delight...
Please note: as per the Government Regulations we’re no longer able to undertake open homes. We can, however; absolutely facilitate private inspections, please call directly to schedule a time.
This double brick, single level light-filled home on 556sqm has been brought back to life, with the owners creating a stylish and functioning residence just a short level walk to the heart of Bowral.
Refurbished throughout to allow comfortable living, yet with room to personalise and make your own. The open-plan interiors are flooded with sunlight and are designed perfectly for flexible living.
Enviable close-to-town position, this property is perfect for downsizing singles or couples, and also represents an appealing introduction to the market for first-home buyers or investors.
With its current owners ready for their next chapter, all genuine offers will be considered – so don’t delay this extremely well-presented home is a must to inspect! For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449
– Single garage, polished floorboards throughout, downlights, shutters to front windows, 2 split unit air conditioners, ceiling fans to all bedrooms & gas bayonet point
– Spacious open plan living, dining area flowing perfectly through to the kitchen
– Renovated kitchen with polyurethane cabinets, freestanding electric oven/cooktop, BOSCH dishwasher, ample bench space and storage, subway splash back tiles & northerly views to the garden
– Private north facing winter room offering views across the garden to the north
– Main bedroom with feature painted brick, views to the gardens with shutters for privacy, split unit air conditioner for climate comfort & mirror wardrobes for storage
– Bright & fresh character bathroom with barn door entry, timber panelling, free-standing bath, shutters with access through to the laundry (external access)
– Fully fenced front yard with character gates a welcoming pathway & cottage style garden
– North to rear fully fenced garden with timber entertaining deck featuring expansive vistas to Mount Gibraltar
– Services include town water, electricity, gas
– Close proximity to walking/bike tracks, Bowral High School, local shops, cinema, restaurants & transport
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area