Love the Views and the Location from this Home with Further Potential.
Henry Street is loved not only for its great location but also the opportunity to enjoy far-reaching district views best enjoyed from the high side of the street. 103 is a perfect example with wall-to-wall glass and the addition of a front verandah ensuring you will never tire of the vistas that sparkle by night and allow you to take in glorious sunsets at the end of each day. Inside, there are hints of the home’s original mid-century character with timber floors, a marble fireplace and a tidy yet original kitchen, while updates to the main bathroom, the inclusion of a second living space and a northeast facing side deck with fresh landscaping add modern style and appeal. There are options to bring this 3-bedroom home to its full potential with further contemporary updates. For those who appreciate the importance of a great location, you are moments from The Junctions shops and cafes and an easy drive down to the beach with Merewether Public school and golf club in the immediate surrounds.
– Northwest facing block of 658sqm with soft elevation up from the street
– Home sits above its 2-car garage, workshop and storage
– Bright open plan living with wall-to-wall glass framing the district views
– Tidy yet original kitchen with electric stove and dishwasher
– Lounge room with built-in cabinetry offers flexibility as fourth bedroom/home office
– All three bedrooms open to the outdoors and are fitted with built-in robes
– Frameless shower bathroom with separate w/c; large laundry with second shower and w/c
– In-floor ducted air-conditioning
– Solar electricity panels
– 3km to Merewether Beach and Newcastle Interchange
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.