Home or holiday house
A great level, low maintenance, brick and tile home with a detached double car garage on one side and an attached carport on the other. Offering three-bedrooms, one-bathroom and a north facing lounge room. Out the back is an undercover area and a fully fenced yard.
Walking distance to St Georges Basin and a short drive to Sanctuary Point shops and Country Club, which boasts an 18-hole golf course. An easy ten-minute drive to the beaches on Jervis Bay and the Vincentia Market Place shopping mall.
– Brick and tile home north facing to the front
– Currently three-bedrooms, one-bathroom
– Open plan kitchen, dining flows to north facing lounge area
– Master and second bedroom with built-in robes
– Undercover area and fenced yard at rear
– Reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fans
– Detached double car garage and attached carport plus garden shed
– 651sqm block with R2 zoning
– Great location for living or as a retreat
This is a great opportunity to acquire a property close to Jervis Bay and spend the rest of your weekends exploring and enjoying.
All enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome on either 0447 661 388 or 02 470 68300
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Living Area