Loads of character appeal in a prime position!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this charming cottage oozing with character and flooded with natural light.
Purposefully designed with the undertones of previous era’s yet it’s the thoughtfully balanced floor plan and luxury features that ensure your contemporary needs and desires are met.
Occupying prime Old Bowral location ensures you’re only a few minutes to everything the Bowral Township has to offer – hospital/medical facilities, transport links, retail precinct, restaurants, and cafes plus you’ll be just metres from the Cherry Tree Walk leading directly into Bowral.
This home will ideally attract those buyers seeking a Southern Highlands retreat, downsizing, or astute investors recognising this as a unique opportunity, so for additional information or to arrange an onsite inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Near new single level weatherboard home, Colorbond roof and Bowral brick foundations on a fully fenced north easterly oriented 448sqm block with easy care gardens and carport (storage to rear)
– Central hallways connect bedrooms with the dining and living zones also benefitting from dual aspect windows and French doors orientated ideally to capture the covetable northerly aspect
– The kitchen has a neutral palette, 40mm stone bench tops and matching splash back, gas cook top, under bench oven and concealed dishwasher ideally positioned to flow seamlessly with the living zones and veranda
– Master bedroom with ensuite (walk in shower and ceiling height tiling) and built-in robes/dressing room
– Two additional double sized bedrooms both with built-in robes serviced by the main bathroom equipped with double vanities, soaker bath, walk in shower and ceiling height tiling
– Elevated undercover verandas provide the perfect position to relax, entertain or simply while away the hours enjoying the vistas to Mount Gibraltar
– Laundry with external access and generous storage
– Extra features include 2.7m ceilings, quality double glazed windows, reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning, feature lighting, gas instantaneous hot water, engineered oak flooring to central living areas and plush carpets to bedrooms
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops