Superb Entry Level Home Zoned B4 - Mixed Use – 250m from Shops and Transport.
Offering a practical single level of living, this 2-bedroom home presents as an ideal springboard into property ownership for a first homebuyer, investor or even as a low maintenance downsizing option. Well presented, the home has been updated with new aluminium windows and mechanical ventilation, and although it’s move-in ready, it offers scope for some modern updates to add extra style and appeal. Convenience in Veronica Street is key with local shops, cafes and supermarkets at the end of the street. The train station is less than 500m away. Adding to the appeal, this level 508sqm block with approximate 16.2m frontage is zoned B4- Mixed Use allowing for a range of development options, subject to council approval.
– Single level vinyl clad and Colorbond roofed home on 508sqm east facing block
– Approximate block dimensions of 16.2m x 31.6m
– Wide concrete driveway and freestanding single garage
– Air-conditioning to lounge room and one of the bedrooms
– Tidy timber kitchen fitted with an electric stove
– Shower bathroom with separate w/c
– 950m from St Kevin’s Primary, 1.1km from Cardiff Public and 2km to Cardiff High
– B4 zoning allows for a range of development options including Boarding houses; Centre-based child care facilities; Commercial premises; Community facilities; Educational establishments; Entertainment facilities; Function centres; Home industries; Hostels; Hotel or motel accommodation; Information and education facilities; Medical centres; Multi dwelling housing; Residential flat buildings; Respite day care centres; Seniors housing; Shop top housing
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.