Country home on 5 acres
This property is immaculately kept inside and out. Located close to Goegrup Nature Reserve and only 1km to the Kwinana Freeway with bridal trails nearby.
– Beautiful four bedroom, two bathroom home with multiple living areas and a huge alfresco area and verandah which wraps around the home.
– Huge kitchen with loads of bench space, dishwasher, freestanding cooker with gas hob and electric wall oven, and microwave space
– Large family dining overlooking the kitchen
– Large lounge with direct access onto the alfresco and wood burner to enjoy through the winter months ahead
– Front lounge with views across the front area.
– The master bedroom is really spacious with a great ensuite.
– Minor bedrooms are double rooms
– The second bathroom has a separate bath and shower
– Good sized laundry with linen cupboard
– Cosy wood fire for winter
– Electric hot water system
– Evaporative air-conditioning
– Neutral décor throughout
– 3kw solar panels
– 5. acres of mostly cleared and fenced pasture
– Workshop for the handyman, with 3 phase power
– Lovely lawns and gardens surround the home
– The grounds are reticulated through a bore and mains around the home
– Fenced with two separate rear paddocks
– Multiple fruit trees, various landscaping trees
– Close to bridal paths for horse riding adjacent to the property
– Very easy access to the freeway being only 1km to the entry and only 45 mins to the city or 10 mins to Mandurah or the beach
– Zoned Special rural
– Nestled away at the end of a no through road
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from
property owners or third-party sources which we believe are
reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we
cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their
- Living Area
- Toilet Facilities
- Window Treatments