PRICED TO SELL - Rural lifestyle property with spectacular coastal views as far as the eye can see!
This idyllic 6.4 acre homestead sits proudly on top of the escarpment and has been cleverly landscaped to heighten the majesty of the property.
The spacious low maintenance home design allows for an abundance of natural light in the open plan living and bedroom areas with the living area featuring fourteen foot raked ceilings. Enjoy a meal in the dining area, then take a seat by the open fire or gather together on the lounge for a family movie, all while taking in the most amazing sweeping rural and coastal views.
The home has been cleverly designed for a large family to enjoy or would make an ideal accommodation business to welcome and share with guests.
– Primely positioned in a north-easterly aspect with elevation of 285 metres above sea level with 180 degree views from north to south as far as the eye can see
– 6.4 acre property divided up into three fenced paddocks ideal for small herd animals or horses
– Homestead has five good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, nine foot ceilings plus large office or sixth bedroom
– Two full bathrooms plus two ensuites and two internal laundries, mud room
– Wrap around undercover verandah
– 24 solar panels plus solar hot-water system and 100,000 litre water tank
– Rooftop sprinkler system plus stainless-steel mesh fly screens fitted to the entire home
– Large vegetable garden with fruit trees, rich volcanic soil
– Three car lock-up garage plus attached carport with ideal caravan, boat or horse float parking
– Home has been designed to accomodate multiple guests or large families in comfort
– Prime position atop Pointer Mountain, with views of the hinterland and ocean beyond- Within 10-minutes drive to renowned local bushwalking trails in Morton National Park and Pointer Gap Lookout
This idyllic property provides privacy and seclusion, yet is on the doorstep to all the district has on offer. Just 12-minutes to the historic village of Milton with its trendy restaurants, boutique shopping, Mollymook Beach and a little further down the road to Ulladulla CBD and Harbour. This is the ultimate lifestyle property and an absolute must-see for discerning buyers.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Disabled Access
- Ocean Views
- Openable Windows
- Water Views
- Window Treatments