OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED, Deposit Taken.
Maryam Spicer Property is proud to present this neat and tidy three-bedroom, one-bathroom brick veneer home with detached lock-up garage and workshop, which could accommodate up to two vehicles or potentially be converted into a teen retreat, separate home office or even a granny flat STCA.
This well-maintained home is perfectly positioned on the high side of the street, ideal for first home buyers who have a busy lifestyle and are looking for a low maintenance and ready to move in type of property to enjoy.
– Hint of Blue Mountains view from the near new gorgeous open plan kitchen while you make your morning coffee
– Timber floorboard throughout makes it so easy to clean and maintain
– Near new roller blinds and block out curtains
– Two air-conditioning units
– Large lounge room separate to the combined kitchen area
– Decent size updated bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
– Separate spacious internal laundry with plenty of storage
– Decent amount of space underneath the house to potentially convert into more storage space
– All three bedrooms are well equipped with ceiling fans and built-in robe to the main bedroom
– Approximately 6m x 5m timber deck in the backyard, is perfect for entertaining family and friends
– Plenty of yard space for kids to kick a ball around, jump on a trampoline and for pets to enjoy the green grass and the sense of space
This freshly painted lovely home is situated in the heart of Cranebrook close to shops, local schools and public transport. Surrounded by mostly owner-occupied, well-presented family homes which makes it perfect for you to start your own family in a quiet neighborhood.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.