Immaculate Home, Ready To Move In!
Boasting multiple living areas both indoor and outdoor, this lovely four bedroom home is perfect for the family who loves to entertain year-round. Within walking distance to all local amenities including Caddies Creek Public School, Glenwood Shops, Gurdwara Sahib and City transport, this home has something to offer to the whole family.
This freshly painted home is complemented with immaculately presented gardens, both front and rear. There is not a cent to be spent prior to moving in! With gas cooking and a fresh new kitchen, this home is ready to accommodate a growing family just before Christmas!
Features you will love about this home include:
– Vibrant and fresh kitchen with gas cooking
– Fully tiled main bathroom with separate toilet and shower
– Fully tiled living areas with timber flooring in all bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Large air-conditioned living areas with leafy outlook that are drenched in sunlight
– 500sqm land size with 17m frontage approx.
– Manicured gardens front and back with large pergola, perfect for entertaining
– Secure backyard with plenty of gardening space for growing fresh produce and plenty of lawn space to keep the family active
Convenient location and representing great value, this home is a must to inspect! Give Amit Kumar & Brad Ronayne a call for further information or to arrange a private inspection.
Building and pest inspection report is available upon request.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area