Rural retreat awaits!
Proudly presented by Debbie Pearce Property is this idyllic rural retreat in the peaceful and picturesque Wildes Meadow, a secluded and tranquil country region in the heart of the Southern Highlands.
This approx. 3 acre property scattered with mature cold climate trees, rural vistas plus added advantage of two freestanding cottages has been held in the same family for nearly a hundred years. Positioned in close proximity to the Morton National Park and enjoying rich basalt soils it’s adaptable to any number of rural or lifestyle pursuits.
Cottage One is fibro constructed with metal roof, three bedrooms, bathroom/laundry, living area and eat in kitchen.
Cottage Two is of a metal construction with metal roof, renovated kitchen and bathroom, three bedrooms, open plan living and dining area plus split system air-conditioning unit.
You really will feel at peace with nature as you gaze across your very own lawned gardens as well as the adjoining larger open acreage to the rear providing extra borrowed views. This property has seen multiple generations create almost a hundred years of memories, now it is your turn so for additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Rich with basalt soil, gardens, open lawned areas, multiple water tanks and bore with pump
– Open bay shed plus double auto garage to house those necessities required in caring for the property
– Options as a weekend retreat, holiday accommodation or STCA build your dream home
– Zoned E3 Environmental Management with ability to access internet services
– Short drive to Burrawang a true village with real country charm with its local school, General Store Cafe, Pub and The Burrawang School of Arts
– Close proximity and easy vehicle access to Moss Vale, Bowral and the coast
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- Area Views