Located in always popular Eglinton is this much loved, well maintained and excellently presented home.
Featuring but not limited to:
– Two generous living areas including combined lounge/dining and meals/family room
– Three bedrooms – all of great size with built in robes to main
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Renovated kitchen and bathroom with quality appliances and fittings
– Large covered entertaining area
– Fantastic level rear yard with garden shed and excellent access.
– Double colourbond garage with auto door and power plus a single carport (extra height)
This lovely home presents as excellent value and would ideally suit a first home buyer, downsizer or investor alike. Waste no time in booking your inspection today.
Land size – approx. 945m2
Council rates – approx. $2599.26 p.a.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Living Area
- Window Treatments