Nestled amongst bushland
Perfectly private in a secluded enviable location is this rare sanctuary retreat, at the end of a cul-de-sac with never-to-be-built-out expansive and uninterrupted bushland views over Bardwell Valley Parklands.
First time offered in over 40 years! This light and airy two storey brick home offers endless possibilities for the growing or extended family. A rare opportunity to build your dream home or renovate to add value.
* Bright and spacious open plan lounge and dining area including air conditioning
* Wrap around balcony with magnificent valley vistas
* Sunny kitchen overlooking pool and rear garden
* 3 upstairs bedrooms, with the master offering a walk-in robe and ensuite
* 4th bedroom downstairs perfect for a teenager’s retreat
* 2 bathrooms on the upper level and the convenience of a 3rd on the ground floor
* Family/rumpus room opening onto outdoor entertainment area
* Internal laundry
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
* Plenty of storage including a cellar
* Workshop ideal for the handyman
* Undercover parking for one car and off-street parking for three, or boat/caravan
Set over 543 m2 with approx 18.26m frontage and ideally located, 200m to Bexley North Public School, 400m to the golf course, 1km to Shopping village, cafes, train station and M5.
Call Norma Dominguez today to arrange your inspection on ph 0422164243 or email email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops