A Modern Oasis with Studio Offers Abundant Living Spaces
Come home to an urban oasis with a nature reserve just footsteps from your door. Modern updates to this classic home complemented by island inspired landscaping deliver generous living and entertaining spaces.
A separate studio and additional storage provide flexible options for guests as well as everything you need to run a home business.
Immerse yourself in the air-conditioned comfort of your formal lounge or find a private place in a sunroom flooded with natural light. Your guests will admire the eye-catching kitchen, then be spoilt for places to dine with a formal dining room, covered timber deck and shaded outdoor entertaining space.
Cardiff is a suburb fast rising in popularity due to its central location, convenient local shopping, and easy access to transport. Your everyday essentials are less than 2-kilometres away and for more it is only a short drive to Stockland Glendale or Charlestown Square. With the shores of Lake Macquarie nearby and the bustling Warners Bay foreshore offering activities and entertainment, you will find your own slice of a paradise at 13 Florence Street.
– Two bedrooms both present an ensuite with built-in robe; master bedroom hosts ceiling fan
– Spacious kitchen featuring timber cabinetry including glass displays and a stunning island bench looks over the outdoor entertaining area
– Studio boasts a kitchenette, wc, and storage
– Air-conditioned formal living, formal dining, and family room
– A third main bathroom features frameless shower with rain head, opposite is a separate laundry
– Fully covered deck leads out to a tropical style easy-care yard with large shaded entertaining space and shed
– Carport and parking for two vehicles
– Less than 2km to essential shops and Cardiff Train Station
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.