High in Family-Friendly Style in a Peaceful Lakeside Cul-de-Sac
Making an instant statement of stylish living with its contemporary updates and functional split level design, this four-bedroom + study lakeside home delivers the best in modern living with a low-maintenance edge. Whether it’s the formal lounge and dining rooms or the bright living area, this home has plenty of space for relaxing and socialising, while the covered deck and swimming pool allows you to entertain or have fun outdoors. Peacefully positioned in the eye of a quiet cul-de-sac, minimal traffic flow coupled with a quiet nature creates the perfect environment for raising a young family. The Esplanade with its waterside shops and dining is just 1700m from home, it’s a kilometre stroll to Warners Bay High school, and of course all the action and activity on the lake and foreshore is there to enjoy anytime.
– Split level brick and tile family home on 767.9sqm block with rear northeast aspect
– Cul-de-sac location opposite a nature reserve adds to the sense of peace
– Long side driveway to freestanding double garge at the rear of property
– All-weather alfresco entertaining deck overlooks refreshing swimming pool
– Ducted a/c and ceiling fans keep the home comfortable throughout the seasons
-Solar panels keep your electricity costs down
– Contemporary glossy white kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes, master with ensuite
– Smartly updated three-way family bathroom with twin vanity; handy third w/c
– 2km to Warners Bay Public school; 1200m to St Mary’s Primary
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Living Area