Bespoke duplex plus studio
Emanating impeccable craftsmanship and exquisite opulence, this prestige architectural-designed duplex is perfectly located in a cul-de-sac position, with rear lane access to a separate self-contained studio, ideal for a home office or teenagers retreat.
Breathtaking finishes flowing through the two storey house with contemporary living and effortless entertaining areas. This home offers a lifestyle suitable for young families, extended families or the savvy investor, currently leased, achieving outstanding returns of $1,250 per week.
– Light-filled open plan living and dining areas flowing to an easy-care yard
– Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and stone island benchtops, gas cooking, and dishwasher
– Beautifully designed timber staircase with glass balustrades to the top floor
– Five double bedrooms with built-in robes, ensuite and balcony in main with downstairs in-law accommodation
– Internal laundry with generous storage options
– Three designer bathrooms, main bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless shower, and double vanity
– Rear lane access to remote lock-up garage via Kookaburra Lane
– Plus self-contained studio with kitchenette, bathroom, and laundry facilities
Other features include:
– Ducted air-conditioning
– High ceilings
– Security alarm and intercom
– Separate water and electricity between the two accommodations
Short walking distance to schools, shopping village, supermarket and Kingsgrove Station 700m approx. Rare opportunity – a must to Inspect!
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. Interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent inquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area