"The Grange" Clunes
One of Clunes majestic landmark properties, The Grange, presides over 10 acres of organically rich farmland, providing a beautiful lifestyle of tranquillity and relaxed living.
Built in 1887, the property enjoys wide open space, capturing sweeping views across Byron’s lush green hinterland below. Highly desirable, the property is a mix of rural land holding with prime commercial frontage, just moments from one of the region’s most vibrant village communities.
Sitting proudly in the landscape, The Grange Homestead wrapped by its stunning verandah has recently undergone extensive renovations to reinstate the beauty of its original character, culminating in the delivery of a beautiful family home. Upon entering, you are struck by the soaring 13ft ceilings, VJ timber panelled walls, original teak floorboards and the attention to detail found in the restored ornate fixtures throughout.
Comprising of four generously sized bedrooms, each room is abundant with light and airy ventilation and includes period features of large windows or French doors, original hardwood floorboards, high ceilings and the elegant aesthetic of the VJ timber-lined walls.
Adjoining the master bedroom is a well-appointed walk-in wardrobe and a beautifully designed ensuite. The wardrobe is fitted with custom-built floor-to-ceiling cabinetry and the ensuite is complete with french doors, custom timber vanity, large walk-in shower, featuring brick herringbone flooring and handmade tiles.
The living room, with gorgeous french doors, opens directly onto the wide verandah and is complete with a combustion wood fireplace. The combined open-plan dining and kitchen area each feature stunning raked ceilings that further enhance the overall allure and splendour of the original space. The dining area is perfectly positioned to enjoy large-scale entertaining with family and friends, through the walls of sliding glass doors, seamlessly opening up the area onto the verandah and the breathtaking views beyond.
Beautifully presented, the bespoke family kitchen complete with a large island bench provides an exceptional space for large family living and home entertaining. Custom cabinetry coupled with quality appliances and finishes delivers a highly functional space of vast open bench space with excellent pantry and storage options.
Adjacent to the kitchen are the family bathroom and laundry area. The bathroom swathed with natural light, features an exquisite free-standing bath, walk-in shower, custom-built timber vanity, herringbone brick laid flooring and handmade tile.
A key inclusion to the property is the commercial premises that fronts the main thoroughfare of the village, currently tenanted, it provides a solid rental return. Venturing further afield recent renovations and landscaping has created an exceptional outdoor experience. The large open-air entertaining area with a fire pit and amenities allows for off-grid living, ideal for visiting friends, family or holidaymakers.
Clunes is fast becoming one of the region’s most popular villages to call home and quintessential lifestyle properties of this calibre are highly desirable yet rarely obtainable. This is your chance to secure an idyllic lifestyle property, privately tucked away yet easily accessible, relishing all the local amenities of Clunes Village, schools and popular destinations like the Eltham Pub and Clunes General Store & Café.
– 10-acre lifestyle property with commercial zoning
– Includes adjoining retail shop, currently tenanted, generating solid rental return
– Privately tucked away, the property enjoys uninterrupted views and vistas across Byron’s lush hinterland
– Original 1887 Clunes homestead, beautifully restored and stunningly presented
– Quintessential period home, featuring timber VJ-clad walls and ceilings
– Beautifully restored and reinstated period features
– Original teak hardwood floorboards throughout
– Soaring 13ft ceilings, with raked ceilings in the kitchen and dining area
– Bespoke-crafted pieces and custom cabinetry throughout the home
– Sensational wrap-around timber verandah, perfectly doubling floorspace, seamlessly embracing the beauty of the surrounding outdoors
– The verandah provides ideal year-round outdoor dining, large-scale entertaining and a space to simply read, relax and restore
– Large additional outdoor entertaining and event area complete with off-grid amenities, ideal for visiting family, friends or income potential from holidaymakers
– Located an easy stroll to local childcare, primary school, local shops and amenities
– Just 15 minutes to Bangalow or Lismore, 35 minutes to Byron Bay or Ballina and the Ballina Byron Gateway Airport
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Pet Friendly
Principal - Kim Jones Property
Thursday April 27 @ 17:00 pm
Saturday March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm