Eagerly awaiting its new owner...move-in ready!
This property is on the market to be sold – equipped with realistic vendors committed to meeting the market, all genuinely competitive offers will be considered.
If you’re looking for a home that is move-in ready but still scope to put your own stamp on – then this is definitely worth a look. Set on a peaceful 1,659sqm approx cul-de-sac block this deceptively spacious home is equipped with a recently renovated kitchen and on-trend bathroom so the big-ticket items have been sorted.
For additional information please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449
– Functional kitchen with butlers sink, stone benchtops, gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher and subway tile splashback
– Open plan family room and dining area equipped with an inviting freestanding combustion fire for those cold nights plus gas bayonet
– Perfect for quiet time is the additional living space flooded with northerly light from dual aspect windows
– Ideally positioned the accommodation wing consists of four bedrooms (2 with built-in robes)
– Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Flowing from the living spaces is a large paved and covered outdoor entertaining area with peaceful views to the rear garden
– Generous sized laundry with external access
– Freestanding double garage with power, fully fenced leafy garden with established shrubs and fruit trees plus water tanks
– Bundanoon Public School 1.1km
Village of Bundanoon offers the perfect mix of residential living blended with the village feel. Easily accessible to all amenities and a short drive to Moss Vale.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and/or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport