Unique property with two large master bedrooms
You will love this stunning 2-year-old 5-6 bedroom family home on a beautiful corner block in Riverstone. This Eden Brae designer property comprises a generous 509sqm approx. block in a quiet child-friendly street. The clean modern lines immediately impress with their distinctive kerb appeal, and the double entrance doors open onto a magnificent double-height entrance hall and formal staircase enhanced by a modern chandelier. The hall opens up on an expansive family / dining / kitchen and leads you through sliding glass doors to an undercover alfresco area which is perfect for family living and entertaining.
– Abundance of natural light
– Modern kitchen boasts breakfast bar, extensive storage, high end appliances and walk-in pantry
– Convenient powder room for guests
– Large laundry
– Study/media room or alternate sixth bedroom
– Two master bedrooms both with ensuite and walk-in wardrobes
– Three further double bedrooms are served by a large, modern family bathroom
and separate WC. Two with built-in wardrobes and one with a walk-in wardrobe
and a charming balcony.
– Large double garage with internal access and plenty of room for a workshop
area and storage.
– Off-street parking for two further vehicles.
– Secure enclosed, easy-care manicured garden with a paved area just ready for a fire pit
– 8-zone ducted air conditioning, central heating
– NBN and the security system.
This beautiful Riverstone home is only a few minutes from the shopping centre, schools, parks, food outlets, and public transport-with direct links to Western Sydney, the Northern hub and the city. It is the perfect property for you and your family. Make an appointment today and let us introduce you to your forever home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area