Stunningly private contemporary family home
Perfectly secluded at the doorstep of Byron Bay, this architecturally designed residence embraces coastal elements to deliver an impeccably considered family home. Modern finishes and high-quality inclusions make for a sanctuary of beauty and timeless appeal. This home delivers graceful style and ease of functionality that reflects the essence of Byron’s relaxed lifestyle that is so highly regarded.
Upon entering the home, you are immediately struck by the beautifully crafted architectural detail of exposed beams, raked ceilings and contemporary design. Comprehensively considered, the home delivers passive solar principles that include floor to ceiling low emissive thermal glass doors and windows wrapping the northern side of the entire home. Stepping from the entry you are drawn to the open plan living area combining the kitchen, lounge and dining room areas that showcase sweeping views across the property and provide seamless access to the expansive deck, pool and landscape grounds beyond.
The kitchen featuring an impressive central stone island benchtop, incorporates chef designed inclusions of stainless-steel benchtops, extensive storage and renowned quality appliances including an impressive Ilve 6 burner cooktop with a teppanyaki grill that is ideal for home entertaining.
Privately tucked away at the other end of the house are three beautifully presented bedrooms and an additional large fourth bedroom that is currently utilised as a teenage retreat/home office area. Located on the northern side of the home, each room incorporates floor to ceiling glass windows and doors with direct access to the covered deck area, framing pool and gardens views.
Adjacent to the bedrooms is a magnificent large light filled family bathroom, featuring a generous walk-through shower, lit with overhead skylight and oversized soaking bath. Including a separate powder room, sizable family laundry and extensive linen and storage areas, the home delivers great functionality for large scale living.
The upper level is entirely dedicated to the master bedroom, accentuated by scale and opulent space the bedroom enjoys views of the property and incorporates a large walk-in wardrobe area with built-in cabinetry, air conditioning and large ensuite.
Centrally located and blending beautifully into the landscaped grounds is the stunning infinity edged lap pool. Featuring specialised mineral filtration, a built-in self cleaning system and solar water heating, the pool is equipped to be used year round. Enveloped by an extensive deck area running the length of the house, there is plenty of space to lounge pool side, relax with a good book and enjoy outdoor dining and drinks.
Separate to the home is a beautifully crafted one-bedroom studio, featuring a full-sized kitchen, separate living and dining area plus privately secluded deck area enjoying the landscaped views. It is the perfect addition for visiting guests or for supplementary income from rental or holiday let.
Offering complete privacy and seclusion, the property is perfectly located only minutes to all the convenience, cosmopolitan hub and iconic pristine sandy beaches of Byron Bay and includes easy access to surrounding schools, villages and coastal towns and is just a short 20 minute drive to Ballina/Byron Gateway Airport.
Watch and enjoy your family grow, in a truly magnificent property nestled amongst the beautiful surrounds of stunning landscaped gardens, sweeping manicured vistas and natural spring fed lake.
– Set on 4941sqm meters of gorgeous landscaped grounds
– Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, it offers perfect seclusion and privacy
– A family home of beautiful design and modern inclusions, perfect for tranquil and relaxed living
– Generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and some featuring built-in robes and study nooks
– Architectural elements that embrace and deliver passive solar principals, capturing cross ventilation sea breezes and bathe the entire home in stunning natural light
– Northern aspect of the home is wrapped by floor to ceiling low emissive thermal glass windows and doors
– Screens fitted to all glass doors and windows throughout the home
– Focal feature of the lounge area is the gas log fireplace, ideal for cosy evenings
– Fitted with reverse cycle air-conditioning in the open plan living and master bedroom areas
– Incredible family laundry fitted with impressive custom cabinetry and storage.
– Superb separate accommodation ideal for guests or additional income stream
– Stunning lap pool with infinity edge and swim up seating area, ideal for summer cocktails
– Featuring a natural a mineral-based pool filtration system for added health benefits
– The home features a large outdoor firepit area and expansive manicured lawn area
– The property also features a picturesque naturally fed spring lake
– Installed with two quality solar systems
– Two water tanks harness rain water to maintain the vast garden and lawn areas
– Separate large garden sheds
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Prestige Homes