Plenty of Style and Convenience
Set behind a beautiful white picket fence, this classic weatherboard home’s bright, renovated interiors will have you falling in love at first sight. Offering instant access to schools, childcare and major shopping centres as well as an easy commute to town, John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle, Garden Suburb is loved by families young and old. Perfectly zoned for practicality and comfort, three robed bedrooms and the bathroom rest together at the front of the layout, while abundant natural light illuminates the generous open plan living area overseen by a sleek island kitchen at the rear. Sliding doors invite you outside where relaxed alfresco dining will be enjoyed on the sunny deck and the fenced garden provides plenty of room for kids and pets to play. A gorgeous home in a handy location – just perfect!
– Smartly presented single storey home on easy to manage 562sqm block
– Sweet front porch and rear deck are perfect spots for relaxation and alfresco dining
– Air-conditioned open plan living with easycare tiled floors underfoot
– Island kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and fan, master with a/c
– Shower bathroom plus handy second w/c
– 1.5 car garage with adjoining room for storage or office plus additional parking on driveway
– Powered garage and storage/office
– Alarm system to house and garage
– 200m to Garden Suburb Public school, 500m to Imagine Early Learning
– 400m to city bypass offering easy access to Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square and the John Hunter Hospital
– 9km to Newcastle city centre, beaches and harbour
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.