Sit Back and Relax
This beautiful home has been tastefully renovated to offer an excellent opportunity for the new owner to sit back, relax and enjoy the outstanding views.
– Three great sized bedrooms plus an additional study.
– Outstanding stylishly renovated bathroom with designer feel. Equipped with a spacious bathtub and quality fittings
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining perfect for a relaxing dinner with the family or entertaining
– Large well-appointed kitchen equipped with stainless steel sink, oven and cooktop.
– Additional rumpus with separate entrance – ideal for a gym or home office
– Covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area with outstanding views
– Full fenced private and secure rear yard, perfect for the kids or pets.
– Split system heating and cooling ensuring comfort for your family and guests throughout the year
Extra-large single lock up garage with automatic door, suitable for larger vehicles
Located close to local shops and schools and with easy access to the CBD; this home presents a fantastic opportunity to a first home buyer, downsizer or investor alike. Waste no time in booking a viewing today!
Land size – approx. 556.4m2
Council Rates – approx. $2158.51 p.a.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Window Treatments