Ready to move in
Maryam Spicer Property is proud to present this newly renovated Torrens Title home which is truly a rare opportunity for first home buyers, down sizers and investors.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by mostly owner-occupied, well-presented family homes in the ever popular, North Cranebrook.
Other features include:
– Three-bedrooms with built-in robes to two
– Near new bathroom is tiled from the floor-to-ceiling, with quality fixtures
– Near new galley kitchen with gas cooking, stainless-steel appliances, ample bench space and matching mobile island
– Ceiling fans to master bedroom, lounge and dining
– Split system air-conditioning
– Undercover outdoor living space followed by spacious split level timber decking, which makes it a perfect space for entertaining family and friends
– Decent size shed for tools and toys
– Solid tiled roof and brick carport to match with the house, followed by concrete driveway to accommodate parking for more vehicles
– Lush green front and backyard with space for kids to play
– Approximately 400 metres walk to Goldmark Crescent Reserve
– 500 metres walk to bus stop
– 1.3 km to Samuel Terry Public School and 700 metres to Corpus Christian Catholic School
– 1.2 km to Cranebrook Village
Don’t miss out on this amazing home!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.