WORLD-CLASS OCEANSIDE REAL ESTATE
Become one of the luckiest homeowners in Merewether with the purchase of this value-packed four-bedroom residence. On a prized 692sqm north facing block with side and rear lane access, enjoy ocean views and the salty sea air from the front verandah or take in the city lights that sparkle by night from the whole floor parents’ retreat upstairs.
From the street, this home looks very much like a classic Art Deco weatherboard, however step inside and discover a multi-faceted property that’s extremely comfortable for today while offering endless potential for tomorrow.
Boasting a hugely versatile tri-level layout, parking for multiple vehicles and DA approval for a dual occupancy, this home and land parcel is undoubtedly a jewel in Merewether’s crown.
Just 150m from beautiful Bar Beach, the undeniable appeal of this noteworthy address is made utterly irresistible by the beachside lifestyle it offers. Run barefoot to the ocean where you can head out for a morning swim, master the surf breaks or enjoy breakfast or lunch at Swell café.
Unearth a world of possibilities with this dream piece of Merewether real estate. Boasting such huge land dimensions makes it possible to extend the existing home as the family grows, develop into multiple dwellings or build a high impact dream coastal home, all subject to council approval.
* c.1920’s home on north facing 692sqm block with approximate 11.58m frontage
* The sizeable block benefits from side and rear access via Busby Lane
* Four car garage under the home currently used as extra accommodation with potential to reconfigure as self-contained or Airbnb accommodation
* Freestanding 7.5m x 7.5m garage at rear with mezzanine storage plus concrete pad for boat or motorhome
* Gorgeous leadlight windows, fretwork and cedar ceilings add charm and character
* Lounge room with gas fire flows into Caesarstone kitchen and family room
* Upper-level parents retreat with bathroom, kitchenette and side deck
* 3kw solar system
* Stroll to Empire Park, Darby Street, Bar Beach bowling club and all the attractions at The Junction
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.