Magnolia Palace - Byron Bay
The epitome of colonial style island living, Magnolia Palace sits proudly upon approximately 2.5 acres of sweeping manicured lawns, fiercely private, it is surrounded by walled gardens of dense mature trees and bamboo.
Architecturally crafted with careful attention to detail, the sprawling residence is designed to capture the effortless tranquillity and richness of yesteryear.
Purposely built to operate as a luxurious self-sufficient eco retreat, the accommodation encompasses seven grand sized bedrooms, all with ensuites appointed with contrasting rich natural timber vanities and oversized spa baths. Every room features 12-foot ceilings, finely detailed crown moulding, chandeliers, ducted air conditioning, french doors and louver windows, enveloping rooms with an abundance of natural light and airy ventilation.
The main living and dining area, sumptuous by scale and size, detailed with moulding and chandeliers, provide seamless flow from inside out, magnified by the use of large sliding doors to capture the framed vistas of lush green lawns, mature Poincianas and distant Jacarandas. The well-appointed kitchen is commercially inspired and equipped to adequately cater to all guests and large social gatherings, incorporating walk-in cool room.
Central to the main residence is a perfectly considered breezeway providing cool respite and calming sanctuary during the heat of subtropic living and balmy nights, aesthetically appointed with plinths and arches housing lush green palms, ideal for alfresco dining or quite reflection. Following on through the breezeway is a separately constructed studio, ideal to service as business operations, home office or provide further accommodation space.
A commanding presence adjacent to the main residence, is the stately 12-metre saltwater pool and pavilion area. Echoed beautifully in the construction of the pavilion is the use of columned arched porticos, again layering the property with another level of sophistication and timeless refinement. The pavilion can be utilised as additional guest accommodation, equally appointed with the same inclusions of the main residence. An eight-person Western Red Cedar sauna / steam room and separate privately enclosed heated therapeutic spa complete the area.
Within the grounds you will find various orchards housing mature fruit trees including citrus, mango, avocado, olive and native fruit trees plus the provision of raised garden beds to house an array of organically grown vegetable, fruit and herb offerings.
Incorporating environmental components, the estate takes full advantage of its northerly aspect, powered with the benefit of 60 solar panels and securely screened louvered windows that capitalise on sea breeze cross ventilation. Additionally, there is an 80,000-litre water tank negating the need to utilise mains water as well as an extensive commercially sized septic system.
Opulence and grandeur are reflected in all aspects of this estate, aesthetically embodying luxury and resort style living. Shadowed by magnificent Cuban palm trees, Magnolia Palace encapsulates all that is desired in exclusively appointed getaways.
– An abundance of off-street offering privately secure parking, with a spacious covered 4-space carport and garage providing secure storage.
– 7 palatial bedrooms with ensuites
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Separate standalone home office / studio pavilion
– Multiple entertaining and alfresco dining opportunities
– Nestled privately amongst mature trees and garden walls, secured within a fenced boundary
– Large kitchen with cool room facility, ideal for catering set-up
– Saltwater pool, spa and Red Western Cedar sauna /steam room
– Environmentally conscious inclusions of 60 solar panels and 80,000 litre water tank
– Located five minutes’ to Byron Bay and a coastline of pristine beaches, 10 minutes to Bangalow and 15 minutes’ to Newrybar; all offering a plethora of cosmopolitan restaurants, cafes and shopping possibilities.
– Easy direct access to both the Ballina Byron Gateway and Gold Coast International Airport.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning