Don’t miss out! Inspect this stunning “Queenslander” home full of character and charm.
This character home in a stunning location features polished timber floorboards throughout, 11ft high ceilings, three bedrooms all with ceiling fans, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with fireplace and double french doors that extends out onto a large covered verandah.
Features you will love about this home include:
– Polished timber floorboards throughout
– 11ft high ceilings
– One bathroom with separate toilet
– Fireplace for winter nights
– Double french doors that extend out onto a large, covered verandah
– Glem (ILVE) upright LPG gas stove and oven
– 20m x 10m machinery shed
– 20ft covered sea container for secure lock up storage of tools, fuel etc
– Established mixed orchard
– 4 x 5,000 gallon (23,700 litre) Duraplas rainwater tanks (combined holding capacity of 20,000 gallons / 94,800 litres)
Room for the whole family, kids, pets, livestock and more. This 10acre property will impress. This property would be ideal for the savvy investor or family looking for a lifestyle change, this property is a must to inspect.
Call Sam today to arrange your private inspection of this property on 0418 838 676.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area