Flawless display of design destined for entertaining!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this outstanding designer home ideally positioned within the sought-after Retford Park Estate delivering the ideal balance of community vs convenience to everything Bowral has to offer.
Moving past the impressive street presence through the bespoke electric gates you’ll instantly experience the magazine-worthy interiors and all the comforts required to effortlessly live in this spectacular abode.
Clean-lines and modern finishes exude a flexible family-friendly vibe, with fluid living zones spilling perfectly through multiple bi-fold doors to a refined alfresco equipped with outdoor kitchen, built-in barbecue, fridges and electric screens adding the final touch to this focal space which offers laidback entertaining year-round.
Expansive master suite features a covetable walk through robe and ensuite with three additional bedrooms separated from the living zone. Two generous bedrooms share an impeccably styled bathroom including a freestanding bath with the third oversized bedroom offering a full walk-in robe and stylish wet room ensuite (optional second master).
The luxe media room oozes pleasure under a coffered ceiling and the sizeable library/office with integrated storage and desk makes the perfect working from the home sanctuary.
– Built by Metricon in 2019 positioned on northeast 1,055sqm block
– Savvy design & well considered spaces with concrete look composite quartz tiles to living zones & plush carpets in chill zones/bedrooms
– Striking stone kitchen destined for grand entertaining with 4.3m island, 900mm appliances and fully equipped butlers pantry with 124 bottle wine fridge
– Superb appointments throughout, decadent bathrooms/powder room, architectural cornice, 2.7m & coffered ceilings with feature bulkheads & built-in wardrobes
– Zoned ducted air conditioning, security cameras, plantation shutters, curtains & walk-in linen cupboard
– Low maintenance fully landscaped yard with sunken reclaimed brick firepit, irrigation & lighting
– Insulated garage with auto door, workshop shelving completing this standout home just minutes to Bowral CBD
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 Phase Power
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Security System
- Window Treatments