Immaculate park facing family home within short walk to train station
Prestigiously positioned in one of Glenwood’s most exclusive locations, this contemporary home offers spacious and refined accommodation, with a seamless integration of formal and informal living areas. With sweeping views of bushland, parks and Glenwood lake your family will be entreating year round as you are only steps from hectares of grasslands and the best parks Glenwood has to offer.
Set on an elevated block, this park facing home is drenched in sunlight throughout the whole day. Featuring gas cooking and heating, the family will be in pure comfort year round. There are timber floors on both levels with freshly painted walls and manicured gardens representing a turn key home perfect for the busy family.
Fully renovated and ready to move in, this four bedroom family home is perfect for all stages of family life. The home is updated to the highest degree, ideal for a young family looking for their first home.
Located within walking distance to all of Glenwoods available amenities, this home not only presents fantastic value, but also offers immense accessibility to all public transportation (including Bella Vista Train Station), local schools, parks, shops and minutes drive arterial roads, such as the Westlink M7.
The home certainly appeals to all ages of the family and will ensure comfort to the fullest.
– Fully renovated kitchen featuring ample storage, stone top benches and gas cooking, solar panels and LED downlights
– Seamless integration of living and dining rooms with alfresco and BBQ area
– Four bedrooms with built-in robes, freshly painted with new timber flooring
– Spacious sun-drenched master bedroom, with stylish ensuite and walk-in robe
– Designer tiled main bathroom
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Less than 5 minute walk to Parklea Public and Glenwood High School
– Walking distance Bella Vista Train Station, T-way buses, local primary and secondary schools and parks
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. Interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent inquiries.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area