Modern living in a new established lake estate
Please be sure to wander through the property using the 3D tour on page.
This three bedroom, two bathroom home is open and spacious, with wood-look flooring throughout the living areas. A split system air-conditioner caters for the livings rooms, with fans in all bedrooms.
Talking of rooms, you have ample space in the master, walk-in wardrobe and separate toilet in the en-suite ,plus a further two spacious bedrooms.
Direct sliding door access to the large, tropical feel, decked alfresco area, from two of the bedrooms.
Built in 2009 and located in the quiet Champion Lakes Estate, this sensational home will suit an active family who enjoy spending time outdoors.
With the lake and recreational facilities at your fingertips, summer living is a dream.
Property features include:
– Easy care, attractive front gardens
– Lovely front porch area
– Visitor parking at the front
– Double lock-up garage to rear
– Open plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning unit
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel cooking, pantry and dishwasher recess
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, bathroom and separate toilet
– Bedroom two and three feature a built-in wardrobe
– Enclosed rear space with alfresco area for entertaining
– 149sqm (approx) floor space
– 308sqm (approx) block size
With its prime location and short walk to the lake and parklands, together with the tranquility of the estate, your new home is perfect if you are looking for a first home, to downsize or invest.
This property is conveniently located within a short distance from these facilities and services:
– 3 minute drive to Tonkin Highway
– 3 minute drive to John Wollaston Anglican School
– 5 minute drive to Champion Drive Medical Centre
– 5 minute drive to Kelmscott Senior High School
– 5 minute drive to Champion Drive Shopping Centre
– 6 minute drive to the recently renovated Armadale Aquatic Centre
– 7 minute drive to Kelmscott Train Station
– 8 minute Drive to Armadale Shopping Centre
For a private inspection or further information, please contact Heath Bassett directly via call or SMS on 0418 374 299.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Pet Friendly
- Window Treatments