One word best describes this loved and well presented home, immaculate. From the front kerb, to the rear fence, it is evident that this home has been well cared for. Ensuring the lucky buyer the opportunity to purchase an outstanding home with confidence.
Featuring but not limited to:
– Four generous bedrooms, three with built-in robes, main featuring walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two spacious living areas, ducted gas heating plus an electric split system
– Exceptional kitchen, bathroom and laundry with quality appliances and fittings
– Outstanding covered and private entertaining area complete with built-in storage
– Beautifully maintained grounds with garden shed and established lawns
– Double garage with paved driveway and drive through access, complete with automatic door
– Front verandah and security shutters to main bedroom, provides the perfect finishing touches
Homes of this standard are rarely offered for sale. Avoid disappointment, book your inspection today.
Land size – approx. 711sqm
Council rates – approx. $2158.51 p.a
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Window Treatments