Luxury Waterfront Living on the Shores of Beautiful Lake Macquarie.
Luxury waterfront living at its finest, this 5-bedroom + study home designed by Architect Andrew Doring of Doring Design and crafted with the highest quality materials features a superb layout that delivers the perfect living experience for the entire family. Taking full advantage of its exclusive setting, the home’s south-westerly aspect captures the ever-changing scenes of Lake Macquarie’s boat enthusiast’s paradise from almost every room. Stretching 180-degrees from Valentine to Coal Point and south towards Marks Point, the mesmerizing views and nightly sunsets are breathtakingly beautiful.
The level of detail that has gone into the creation of this stunning home is truly astounding, from the landscaped gardens by Landscape Architect Lubov Pan of Urban Sanctum and custom kitchen and cabinetry by Latham’s Kitchens to the home automation, wine cellar and saltwater pool and spa. The heart of the home is an inspired light-filled living and dining area that becomes a fluid space with an exceptionally appointed outdoor entertaining zone that includes a BBQ kitchen and the magnificence of the lake as its backdrop. Guaranteeing absolute parental privacy, positioned on the upper level, style and space merge beautifully in the generous master retreat.
A sought after second living space, parking for multiple vehicles and watercraft, secure gated entry, security system and 8kw solar electricity panels concludes this glamorous lakeside entertainer.
– c.2016 architect designed family home
– Double garage with internal access plus separate oversized 2-car garage and dedicated parking for extra vehicles, boat, or motorhome
– Ducted air-conditioning, winter gas fire and oversize fans provide climate control
– Glass encased wine cellar is a focal point in the kitchen
– Latham’s designed kitchen with butler’s pantry, 2 Miele ovens, Miele Steamer, Microwave, and gas cooktop, 2 dishwashers and Dekton benchtops
– All five bedrooms fitted with built/walk-in robes
– Three bathrooms including master ensuite with four showerheads and luxe bath
– Home automation to control lights, a/c, security, and music
– Relax or entertain alfresco in pool, spa, BBQ terrace or master balcony
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.