Value Packed Home with Future Potential and Cracking Views
Instantly appealing sporting a range of cosmetic updates while also bursting with potential, set yourself up for future rewards with this value-packed 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home. Softly elevated on a corner parcel with an approximate 46m frontage to Stuart Street, this dual level brick beauty is backdropped by stunning northeasterly city and water views across Blackbutt Reserve and as far as Port Stephens.
Polished timber floors, fresh décor, new carpet and refurbished bathrooms allow you to move straight in. Enjoy open plan living and a large kitchen as well as bedrooms and bathrooms on each level. A rear verandah will be your go-to spot for alfresco entertaining and taking in the views. With dual driveways, two garages and two street frontages, the future possibilities are exciting at this address. Open up the floorplan, extend into the deep yard or explore options to rebuild one home or two, subject to council approval.
Be the one to call this place home and enjoy its unmatched convenience moments from Charlestown Square and Kotara shopping and entertainment, the city bypass and John Hunter Hospital.
– c.1950’s dual level home brick and tile home on 670sqm corner block
– Sits atop a single garage and workshop, second freestanding garage off Stuart Street
– Level lawns offer plenty of room to extend or add a pool (STCA)
– Lounge and dining with timber floors, A/C and brick feature fireplace
– Step out the back door to the verandah where beautiful views are revealed
– Spacious eat-in kitchen with new Euro 900mm electric stove and Miele dishwasher
– Three bedrooms – two up, one down served by two refurbished bathrooms
– In catchment for Kotara South Public and Kotara High schools
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.