Stylish and characterful in the heart of charming Berrima Village
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this striking home designed with a high sense of warmth and luxury at every turn.
Just moments from the heart of the historic Berrima Village this beautifully light and bright single level home sits proudly on its half-acre parcel with stone paths and established landscaped gardens offering brilliant autumn displays.
Designed with a cleverly considered layout to reflect life’s changing dynamics, with flexibility to utilise the entire footprint as a spacious home or define the two zones to function independently presenting as an ideal option for home-based work, multi-generational living or perhaps passive income.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Weatherboard construction with metal roof on a private 2,029sqm parcel
– Stunning kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, farmhouse sinks, quality appliances incl. classic SMEG freestanding oven with gas cooktop plus steam oven, microwave/combi, dishwasher and butler’s pantry
– Open plan family and dining areas with focal wood burning combustion fire connect in perfect synergy with the kitchen and flow seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area canopied by the pergola with BBQ and private spa pool or for afternoon movie sessions there’s a second casual family media room or library
– Retreat to your master suite with dual aspect French doors and windows, walk-in robe, oversized ensuite with freestanding soaker bath, large shower, twin stone topped vanity and heated floors
– Two additional bedrooms (BIRs) serviced by main bathroom
– Independent zone separate entrance, two bedrooms (BIRs), bathroom, kitchenette, sitting area, own outdoor space
– Garden vistas from every window, complemented by the glass entry foyer, vaulted ceiling and dorma windows maximising its northerly aspect and ensuring there’s a constant stream of light reaching every corner
– Highlights timber style flooring/carpets, ducted air-conditioning, auto garage, mix vaulted and high ceilings, garden gates/fencing, irrigation and outdoor shed
– Short walk to village for artisan coffee, groceries, hatted restaurants or less than 10mins drive to Bowral
– Easy access to the highway for commutes to either the Sydney or Canberra corridors
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area