An abundance of options with this leafy Hawthorn East abode
In a stunning leafy pocket of Hawthorn East and a dream for first-time buyers or investors searching for a smart property with great returns, this delightful one-bedroom apartment, with north-facing living, stands above the rest!
Also offering plenty of potential for redesign or renovation as well as being surrounded by leafy established gardens, this outstanding Hawthorn East abode will appeal to so many!
– Love the investment potential with buyers sure to reap amazing yields from this oversized residence
– This much sought-after rear apartment is part of an established, architecturally designed boutique property providing a peaceful, private and secure locale
– Trams at your doorstep to the city and Camberwell Junctions wonderful shops and restaurants
– Ready for downsizers who yearn for a quiet and carefree lifestyle
– Large internal living and a generous terrace open this property up to being converted into a two-bedroom home
– Love the space of the central living and meals zone
– Expansive and private entertainer’s terrace is ideal for relaxing and dining outdoors
– Well-appointed kitchen delivers fantastic bench and storage space plus quality appliances
– Sizeable bedroom with walk-in robe storage
– Modern bathroom with laundry facilities
– Split system heating and cooling
– Car space on the title
– Please note the property is being sold with the current floorplan
Close to Auburn Village, Camberwell Junction, Rathmines Road Reserve, Victoria Road Reserve, Anniversary Trail, spoiled for choice regarding quality public and private schools, trams, and Camberwell Station.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area