Spacious and Versatile Living – Move in and Enjoy!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this brand new thoughtfully constructed custom-built weatherboard home that exudes a stylish and contemporary country feel.
When it’s all about first impressions this exceptional home certainly delivers! The scale of its proportions becomes apparent from the moment you step into the large entry foyer; where your gaze is immediately drawn through the wainscot panelled hallway to the expansive living space that lies beyond.
Inside, a sun-infused and expansive two-level floor plan reinforces the home’s superb liveability, with a selection of living spaces including a dedicated media and living room on the upper level delivering incredible appeal for families.
Offering a move in ready turn-key option, this home requests your attention, so for additional information or to arrange a private (or virtual) inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Deluxe kitchen with induction cooktop, butler’s pantry, an abundance of storage complemented by the large island with 40mm stone tops
– Gorgeous 1.8m double-sided gas fire delivers a warming ambiance to the lounge and dining zones
– Two spacious master suites, one on the main level with WIR and ensuite, the other on upper level with ensuite, BIR and feature dorma window providing semi-rural vistas
– Two additional bedrooms are substantially sized (1 x BIR and 1 x WIR) on the main level and share use of a luxe bathroom
– Well-scaled alfresco terrace is ideal for both relaxed or lavish entertaining and flows perfectly to lawn area (optioned ready for outdoor kitchen)
– Other inclusions such as 3m ceilings, solid timber flooring, multiple skylights, plush carpets, ducted air-conditioning, security cameras, 3kw solar panels, laundry with external access, double auto garage with internal access, 5,000L water tanks and fully fenced rear yard
– Services include NBN, gas, water, sewer
Fabulously located in the Retford Park Estate where the homes have been styled within design guidelines to honour the rich tradition of the adjacent heritage-listed Retford Park residence, not only will you be part of a wonderful community, but you’ll also have access to the amenities of Bowral’s retail precinct, medical facilities, transport links, schools, and recreational avenues within close proximity.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- 3 Phase Power
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Openable Windows