Relaxed, Carefree Living in an Idyllic Family-Friendly Setting
Peacefully nestled in ‘Glenrock Grove’ a private enclave, this high quality c2014 McDonald Jones home embodies relaxed, carefree living in an idyllic family-friendly setting.
Staged over two practical levels, the straight-forward but cleverly designed use of space on the upper floor of this home ensures the three bedrooms, two bathrooms and large family room sit comfortably and allow not only for everyone to come together to relax and socialise, but also provide an area for sanctuary and privacy. With large windows on the northern wall, the family room is lovely and bright and perfectly oriented to catch the sea breeze. On the ground floor, the free-flowing open plan lounge and dining area merges with a Caesarstone topped kitchen and outdoors to a decked alfresco and native garden.
Delivering a life of tranquillity and convenience, kids will enjoy the 500m stroll or bike ride to school as well as the almost instant access to the Fernleigh Track. There’s a good selection of neighbourhood shops and cafes across the park, although both Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square are just five minutes away and the city and beaches can be reached in just 10 minutes.
* Custom designed by McDonald Jones, completed 2014
* Double garage offers the convenience of internal access and two remote doors
* Open plan lounge and dining with floating floors and custom cabinetry
* Caesarstone topped kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* All three bedrooms are fitted with built or walk-in robes, two with ceiling fans
* Family bathroom with shower, master ensuite and ground floor powder room
* Ducted air-conditioning and the sea breeze keeps the house comfortable
* Kids’ play park within the street and friendly neighbours
* Central to shopping at Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square
* Also central to Merewether and Redhead beaches, 8km to Newcastle city centre
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.