A Perfect Blend of Federation Elegance and Modern Convenience with Commercial Appeal.
Full of surprises behind its Federation façade, this gorgeous home will have you falling in love at very first sight. Displaying elegant hallmarks of its era including beautiful timber floors, timber lined ceilings and walls, and French doors opening to a return verandah,
it flaunts the perfect balance of period charm and modern convenience.
Restored and updated by a 3-level extension at the rear. Currently presenting as a 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom residence with three separate living areas, it offers wide appeal as a spacious home for growing families.
Every feature of this pristine property reflects the owner’s commitment to excellence and their passion for character and comfort, as evident by the stylish interiors and quality finishes throughout. Impressive infrastructure includes landscaped gardens, a saltwater pool, alfresco entertaining areas with cosy winter fire, wood fire pizza oven, chook pen, veggie patch, solar electricity panels and 4-car garage and double carport.
A pretty tree-lined address, Devon Street is full of gorgeous period homes. From here, there is instant access to arterial roads to the city and freeway, it’s an easy stroll to Wallsend town centre and the University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital are both less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
– Federation era timber home on double block totaling 1,012sqm (1/4-acre)
– Four bedrooms and two bathrooms in front part of the home
– Private parents’ retreat upstairs with gorgeous district views
– Versatile lower level rumpus with kitchenette and laundry/bathroom
– Formal lounge and dining rooms connect to modern open plan family living
– Contemporary Caesarstone kitchen with gas stove and Smeg dishwasher
– Ducted a/c and a gas fire provide climate control
– 20 solar electricity panels for lower utility bills
– Covered entertaining area with zip trak blinds, outdoor TV, strip heater
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.