Sensational single level home on 2,032sqm
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this delightful recently finished home positioned in the Park Hill Estate.
Set in a quiet pocket nearby the vibrant town of Moss Vale, this enviable retreat will cater to the desires of family living, work, and entertaining. Ideal for large families or those needing space for multi-generational living, the expansive single-level floorplan offers multiple light-filled living spaces, with vaulted ceiling and a trio of skylights, plus a perfectly positioned media room.
A butler’s pantry to conceal utilities, and 40mm stone waterfall sit-up breakfast bar, all feature in this amazing gourmet kitchen. Glass sliders provide the perfect flow from the open-plan living space to the expansive rear alfresco (optioned for outside kitchen), which overlooks the large park-like yard with mature plantings.
Formal accommodation is spread down the left-wing of the home, which features four queen-sized bedrooms with plenty of integrated storage. Separately positioned master suite is a true sanctuary for parents, boasting his and hers walk-in wardrobe and a deluxe ensuite with a free-standing tub, decorative tiling, and walk-in shower.
High-quality finishes are evident throughout the entire home, with double doors and complementary cabinetry flowing through the different living zones. This modern, functional home features a neutral palette and connected open plan living definitely making it inspection worthy.
– Fully fenced north to rear block with side vehicle access to shed/workshop and 22,000L/5,000L water tanks
– Immaculate home equipped to manage the ebbs and flows of everyday life, including a strategically located study/office, a valued work from home addition
– Custom kitchen with an abundance of storage incl. two pantry options, pendant lighting, SMEG Gas cooktop, 90cm oven, and concealed dishwasher
– Inside comfort 5 zoned ducted aircon, 2.7m ceilings, wide panel bamboo boards, and plush carpets, multiple storage options, shutters, decorative pendant lighting, double auto garage, internal access, and 6.5kw Winaico Micro-inverter solar panels
– Situated within minutes of Moss Vale town with ample supply of cafes, restaurants, retail stores, transport plus easy access to local schools
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries.
- 3 Phase Power
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Window Treatments