Inspections Recommended Before Opportunity Missed
This home provides all the elements for a relaxing, comfortable and modern lifestyle. Through large windows, the colours of the lush native garden create a striking image and offer the ultimate privacy screening. The home has a generous, flexible layout that allows for functional, modern living.
Whether you are looking to invest, starting out or downsizing, homes offering this quality and that are ready to move in without lifting a finger are few and far between. Inspections a must as you may just have found your new home.
– Level 648 sqm block with landscaped gardens and fully enclosed rear yard plus additional space for boat or caravan parking on side of home
– Three good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and master featuring powder room suite
– Recently renovated modern bathroom with large corner spa bath
– Surround sound speakers throughout the home – inside & out
– Dedicated home office space or hobby room
– 24 solar panels for electricity – no current power bills
– Tropical alfresco style side deck
– Two separate sunken lounge-rooms plus dining room
– Modern galley style kitchen with dishwasher
– Rear yard direct north facing
– Bright modern interiors with large windows to maximise light / front windows tinted for additional privacy
– Modern ceiling fans throughout
– Close to town, schools, restaurants and shopping centre
– 10 minutes to Mollymook, Mollymook Beach and Milton
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area
- Openable Windows
- Roller Door Access
- Window Treatments