Location, convenience, lifestyle!
Welcome to this charming 1960s light-filled home. This property is warm and inviting amid the leafy green surrounds, with endless possibilities. The inviting home would be ideal for a young family, down-sizers or the astute investor.
Providing an excellent opportunity to add your own touch, this property features three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes, high ceilings and timber flooring throughout. You’ll love the living room with gorgeous timber French doors opening to the front patio, ideal for soaking up the morning sun and the lovely spacious sun room overlooking the large back yard that is both private and secure.
Complete with your very own vegetable garden and chicken coop the generous back yard is complemented by an established garden of tall trees, bushes and beautiful flowering plants. So peaceful and enriching.
The ultra-convenient location is close all amenities with easy access to freeway for North and South bound commuters. Close to schools, TAFE, Uni, shops, café’s, restaurants, bars, Principle Brewing and local beaches. Just minutes’ walk to Northgate Centre and Fairy Meadows main business district, and the free bus service.
Property features you will love:
– Single level home with three-bedrooms
– Large living room with double door access to front patio
– Original neat kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
– Timber floorboards
– Bathroom with separate laundry
– Undercover rear deck, perfect for entertaining
– Additional pergola at rear ideal for barbecuing
– Lockable single garage, plus off-street tandem parking for numerous vehicles
– Level and spacious sun-filled front and back gardens
– Home age approximately 62 years
– Land dimensions approximately 14.63m X 41.15m
– Zoning R3
– Council rates $425 per quarter
– Water rates approximately $149 per quarter
– Current rent $620 per week (until 4/02/2023)
Call Monique Field M: 0403021172 to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Living Area