This stunning seascape home is guaranteed to impress!
This well-designed, spacious home is full of surprises, located just a short stroll from the gorgeous beaches of the Seascapes Coastline.
There is absolutely nothing to do at this fabulous home, everything is spit-spot and in top condition, as you would expect. Below the ground kidney-shaped pool, is saltwater chlorinated and solar heated, so you can enjoy your pool for more months of the year.
As you enter through the elegant double door portico you will be greeted by the beautiful entry of this home, featuring recessed ceilings.
Features you will love about this home:
– Approximately 724sqm of land, with nearly 300sqm of living- Beautiful open plan kitchen, dining, and family, all opening out to the alfresco area
– Separate theatre room
– Separate private study
– Elegant king master bedroom, ensuite with double vanity, private water closet, and floor to ceiling tiling
– Huge games room with room for a pool table behind double doors
-Spacious laundry with storage and bench space
– Bedrooms two and three are both queen size, with built-in robes
– Activity room between the bedrooms
– Family bathroom is divided into bath and shower room, private water closet and open plan vanity area
– Bedroom four is queen sized and located at the rear of the house with a private ensuite and private access to the rear, this makes a perfect teenagers retreat or bring your mother-in-law to live with you
– Ducted reverse cycle Daiken air-conditioning throughout, for all year comfort
– Plenty of parking for up to four cars with two separate driveways and potential side access for caravan or boat parking
Extensive limestone paving landscaped gardens and timber fencing frame the outdoors. Serve up a cold beverage to your friends under the African Thatched Gazebo Bar for entertaining, or just relax and unwind under the large alfresco area.
There is plenty of storage on the inside and outside of this home, with an added storeroom under the main roof near the pool area. Garden shed for the tools. There is also the added benefit of termi-mesh screens and security roller shutters across the front, rear and side of the house.
With the Seascapes shopping precinct within walking distance and a choice of private and public schools within a short bike ride, this really is the definition of a peaceful seaside lifestyle.
For more information on this beachside house give Denise a call on 0412 877 613.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Toilet Facilities