Perfect coastal hinterland hideaway
Central to the heart of Byron Bay’s Hinterland is this truly magnificent opportunity to secure the absolute perfect 5-acre lifestyle property. Enjoying uninterrupted views from the Mount Jerusalem Ranges sweeping across the valley in front of you, this stunning pocket of level land is rarely available and extremely desirable, the perfect blend of country serenity easily enjoying a beachside lifestyle.
First time to be offered on the market, the original homestead has been thoroughly enjoyed and celebrated throughout many generations. Solidly built, having been lovingly maintained and kept in good order, highlighting original charm, the home has been recently updated with freshly laid flooring, carpet and paint throughout.
Here is the perfect opportunity to create, building upon solid foundations, your own ideal family home and tranquil retreat. A large-scale home, this brick residence comprises four good size bedrooms; two with built-in wardrobes, one with ensuite. Capturing sweeping views, the kitchen with island perfectly services the large open dining, living room area making it ideal for family living. Additionally, there is a second large family living area, home office area, kitchenette, two bathrooms, large separate laundry and huge double garage with workshop space.
Perfectly positioned, enjoying an ideal north-easterly aspect, the property enjoys all day sun and prevailing coastal breezes, bringing an abundance of natural light and airy cross ventilation throughout the home. The open level land adjacent to the house, rich in red soil, is free to create beautifully landscaped gardens, hobby farm livestock, plant small orchards, vegetable gardens and so much more.
This is your chance to secure the perfect countryside hideaway. Kennedy’s Lane offers prime real estate, sitting quietly nestled away just an easy 10-minutes to Byron Bay, Mullumbimby and Brunswick Heads, where you can immerse yourself into all that a relaxed Byron lifestyle provides; superb culinary delights, social cosmopolitan hubs, various local artisan/farmers markets and endless pristine beaches and surf.
– Quite lifestyle acreage with solid home upon which to create your perfect hideaway
– Highly desirable location, country lifestyle, minutes to the pristine Byron coastline, easily enjoying local beach walks, swimming and the surf
– Open level land surrounded by sweeping views, free to create beautiful gardens, small orchards, a paddock for a horse or other hobby livestock or pets
– Huge double garage with large workshop space
– Ideal north-easterly aspect
– Currently the property has been modified to function in two separate accommodation areas, each including reserve cycle air-conditioning
– School bus operates past the property, conveniently stopping out the front of the home
– Opportunity to join into mains water supply
– Central location it is only a relaxed 10-minute drive to Byron Bay, Mullumbimby and Brunswick Heads and approximately 30-minutes’ to the Gold Coast and Ballina Gateway Airports.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Living Area
Tuesday August 23 @ 18:00 pm
Saturday August 13 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Saturday August 20 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm