Located in tightly held Hope Street, is this magnificent, well-presented and much loved family home.
Featuring but not limited to:
– Three large bedrooms, all with built-in robes, two also contain study areas
– Two generous open plan living areas, plenty of room to entertain family and friends
– Gas log fireplace plus three electric split systems, ensuring year round comfort
– Spacious modern kitchen, with quality appliances and servery
– Updated and modern bathroom, separate w/c and large laundry with storage
– Elevated upstairs entertaining area, with outstanding views
– Extra length to single garage with auto door, suitable for larger vehicles or room for storage
– Private and secure rear yard with 3×3 metre garden shed
Land size – approx. 460.3sqm (approx.)
Council rates – approx. $2506.02 p.a.
A truly classic home with an abundance of character and in an excellent location.
Viewing highly recommended as properties like this are selling fast, so call Cleary Fairbrother Property today to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Window Treatments