2 bedroom villa
2/44 Stewart Street, Scarborough
2 bed, 1 bath, 1 parking
Stylish villa, with gorgeous trees and leafy surrounds, offers single-level living close to the beach
This stylish single-level villa has been tastefully updated throughout and offers stylish modern living to suit the first-home home buyer, investor, couple or downsizer seeking a peaceful, stress-free retirement.
The private alfresco deck and adjoining paved courtyard provide plenty of low-maintenance entertaining space, and the quality kitchen and main bathroom have both under gone modern makeovers.
* Stylish floating floors, plus high raked ceilings and ceiling fans throughout
* Generous L-shaped living/dining area with adjoining modern kitchen
* Kitchen features a ceramic cooktop and s/steel appliances including dishwasher
* Master bedroom with large built-in robe opens to the private, covered deck
* Master bedroom also features direct access into the modern two-way main bathroom
* Generous second bedroom is ideal for use as a home office, nursery or guest room
* Well-equipped internal laundry with built-in linen cupboard opens to paved courtyard
* Single carport at front; leafy low-rise residential complex provides peace and quiet
* Council rates are $325 per quarter; strata fees are $500 per quarter
Spectacular Scarborough beach is just moments from the doorstep of this quality brick villa. Theres a bus stop out the front for your convenience, its walking distance to cafes, Doubleview Primary School and Doubleview Bowling Club, and a short drive to Westfield Innaloo.