Enjoy the Privacy, Low Up-Keep and Peaceful Aspect of this Inviting Townhouse
Cossetted at the rear for maximum peace and privacy in a boutique complex of just four, this semi-detached townhouse showcases form and function to maximum effect. The convenience of having the master bedroom and ensuite on the ground level ensures sanctuary status for parents or shift workers, while bright open plan living areas upstairs are elevated to catch beautiful natural light and leafy district views.
The astute design is cohesive with contemporary updates and a flow of vinyl plank flooring, neutral décor and plantation shutters throughout the living areas, which effortlessly extends onto the front verandah. Complemented by a Caesarstone island kitchen inside, it’s easy to prepare breakfast and step onto this delightful spot for your morning coffee. A paved courtyard at the rear enjoys a sunny north-westerly aspect and will be your go-to spot for relaxing while admiring the properties backdrop of natural reserve.
Low maintenance living is guaranteed in this instantly inviting three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse and the convenience factor is pretty high too. The quiet street is just 1300m from shopping and services at Wallsend Plaza and minutes from Newcastle Road, the Hunter Expressway and M1 Pacific Motorway making the daily commute a breeze.
– Garage offers the convenience of internal access into the home
– Ground level air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and study
– Bright open plan living area upstairs opens with leafy views
– Two bedrooms upstairs served by bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
– Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher
– Relax, dine or entertain outdoors on the front verandah or private rear courtyard
– 10 minutes’ drive to the University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.