Breathtaking Mediterranean-inspired hinterland sanctuary
Encompassing 20 lush acres of pristine Northern Rivers hinterland, this magnificent property is a luxurious rural escape of unique natural beauty and sophisticated interior design. Echoing the glamour of the Mediterranean, the masterfully curated European-inspired farmhouse claims a stunning north-facing position with breathtaking 180-degree views over verdant valleys and show-stopping mountain ranges.
Feel a renewed sense of peace as you step into your private sanctuary, a serene haven enveloped by glorious Mediterranean-inspired gardens. Resplendent with date palms and a fertile citrus grove with plums, blood oranges, Sorrento lemons and mandarins, you’re transported to a different time and place.
Masterfully designed, the luxurious interiors reveal the earthiness of terracotta floors and textured walls effortlessly fusing with upscale joinery and a suite of high-end inclusions. The spacious open-plan living and dining area enjoys seamless transitions to the outdoors, while the custom chef’s kitchen features a large Smeg oven, integrated dishwasher and large butler’s pantry with wine fridge.
Thoughtfully designed for families, the expansive layout showcases a choice of spacious living areas and a generous home office/ bedroom. Choose from five beautifully appointed bedrooms, including the guest suite with a private ensuite, while the sumptuous master suite is a luxurious private retreat. Relax in the plush travertine tiled ensuite or rejuvenate in the outdoor bath with stunning views over the ranges.
A dream location for alfresco dining with friends, the incredible covered entertaining space with built-in BBQ and bar fridge overlooks an azure in-ground pool with Italian quartz stone. Simply sit back and admire the gorgeous vistas, or gather with friends in the fire pit area with built-in heritage timber seating.
Explore the flourishing flower and herb gardens abundant with cooking herbs and dahlias, or meander across the gravel courtyard to the separate artist’s studio with timber arched doors, an idyllic haven designed as a luxe creative space.
Embrace this one-of-a-kind property as a unique private estate, or enjoy the endless possibilities with zoning in place for additional dwellings, restaurants, wedding venues, agriculture or eco-tourist cabins STCA. In addition, there’s a three-vehicle carport with ample guest parking plus a large hidden storage shed for all the toys.
Only 2-minutes to the Clunes Shops and Cellars, a scenic 5-minute drive to the ever-popular Eltham Pub for live music and quality food, 12-minutes to charming Bungalow with its galleries, restaurants and boutiques, or 28-minutes to iconic Byron Bay, this is a luxurious hinterland compound without compare.
– 20 private acres just 12-minutes from Bangalow
– Five-bedroom, three-bathroom European-inspired residence
– Ducted air-conditioning in every room
– Terracotta flooring and travertine tiles throughout
– Luxe master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and outdoor bath
– Ensuited guest room, home office/ bedroom, multiple living areas
– High-end kitchen with Smeg oven and butler’s pantry
– Gorgeous artist’s studio with timber arched doors
– Stunning alfresco entertaining area with built-in BBQ kitchen
– Outdoor shower and in-ground pool with Italian quartz stone
– Breathtaking Mediterranean-inspired landscaped gardens
– Flourishing citrus grove, abundant flower and herb gardens
– Large hidden storage shed, three-vehicle carport, town water
– Potential as an event venue, luxury accommodation or agriculture venture
– 2-minutes to Clunes Shops, 12-minutes to Bangalow and 28-minutes to Byron
– 35-minutes to the Ballina Byron Gateway Airport
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Pet Friendly
- Prestige Homes
Principal - Kim Jones Property
Wednesday April 19 @ 17:00 pm
Saturday April 1 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am