Ideal seaside family living
Nestled amongst a small enclave surrounded by bushland, situated parallel to the pristine shores of the Byron Coastline, you will find this architecturally designed family home, moments to South Golden Beach, where sandy feet and salty air are yours to be enjoyed all year-round.
This privately screened and fully fenced property is perfectly created to offer great amenity to children and pooches alike. Attention to detail has been ensured, providing easy maintenance to the beautifully crafted gardens dotted around the residence.
The gardens are cleverly designed, linked by curved pathways and steppingstones to create a journey into the distant beyond. The lush green of mature trees coupled with dapple-lit garden beds envelope the home, growing your sanctuary and oasis, ideal for peaceful self-reflection. The surrounding gardens are equally wonderful for games of hide and seek and hours of creative play, including the raised vegetable garden beds being perfect for the home chef. Internal picturesque vistas keep you visually connected to the lush green of the gardens outside.
This property offers great internal space, with open plan living, dining room area and a well-appointed kitchen with a peninsular island bench. The master bedroom with ensuite consists of sliding door access to the beautiful, landscaped gardens, a built-in wardrobe, and an electronic opening skylight for capturing sea breezes. A large light-filled rumpus room and beautiful study/home office nook, bathroom and laundry complete the internal area of the lower floor.
Adjacent to the open-plan area through an expanse of sliding doors, is a spacious pavilion-styled covered outdoor dining area and relaxed external living area, excellent for entertaining friends or to be enjoyed daily – alfresco dining with the family.
Currently, the property has been adapted to provide two separate living arrangements, ideal for combined family living with parents, in-laws or teenagers and is perfect for other shared living arrangements. The second floor comprises of two rooms, Kitchen, and a full bathroom, with external access, separate laundry, and a private deck area. However, upon your circumstances, can be easily reverted to provide a large family home of exceptional size and space.
Undeniably the greatest asset and beauty of this property is the highly desirable location and lifestyle it presents for beachside living. Being only a casual stroll, minutes to the sandy shores of South Golden Beach, you can wake each morning to the calls of the local wildlife and birds, delighting in the roar of the rolling ocean as you walk along its pristine shoreline and dip into its refreshing waves. Coupled with being a part of a close-knit community, enjoy neighbourhood drinks on balmy nights and endless games of street cricket until the light runs out. This property is the perfect family lifestyle investment, don’t miss the opportunity to make it yours.
– Perfect north-facing corner block set on 651sqm set amongst quiet tree-lined streets
– Offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms, well suited for shared living arrangements
– Off-street parking with space to add a double carport
– Highly desirable beachside lifestyle, casual stroll to South Golden Beach
– Outdoor hot/cold shower perfect to wash down beach days
– Split-level air conditioning central to the main living space
– Beautiful, landscaped gardens providing lush, screened privacy
– Perfect all-weather covered outdoor dining and living areas
– Safe and secure, fully fenced block, ideal for young children to play and animals to enjoy
– Solar panels and solar hot water system
– Located with other exceptional amenities by which to explore the immediate natural landscape via bushwalks and cycleways plus providing local basketball, skate park, parkland, and Yelgun Creek waterway ideal to paddle board or kayak on.
– Easy access to Brunswick Heads and Ocean Shores 10 minutes away, 20 minutes to the heart of Byron Bay and just 30 minutes to the Gold Coast and Coolangatta Airport.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning