Maximise Your Investment with a Contemporary Renovation
There’s plenty to ignite the imagination in this 1960’s classic, delivered in well-kept original condition and flaunting a perfect north-to-rear aspect. Enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac location and set on a generous block, interiors are a haven of retro style and hold unlimited future potential for those ready to roll up their sleeves and give this beauty a contemporary transformation.
Solidly built, the home’s single-level floorplan reveals three bedrooms, a sunny living room, and an eat-in kitchen, with a single carport to the front.
Positioned footsteps to Boomerang Park and within easy walking distance of the town centre and the banks of the Hunter River, this home can be lived in comfortably while you make future plans.
– White interiors and large windows create an airy vibe throughout
– Positioned on a large block a single carport and two rear sheds
– While in need of modernisation, the home is still in solid condition
– Three bedrooms plus an original eat-in kitchen and bathroom
– Peaceful cul-de-sac address and central to the busy town centre
– The bowling and golf clubs plus a selection of pubs are nearby
– Walking distance to St Brigids Primary and Raymond Terrace P.S.
– A hard-to-find first home opportunity or long-term investment
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.